Saturday, October 15, 2011

OOTD - Rain Blue Pants

What I Wore 
Blue Pants from ASOS Curve, bought this summer.
Black Cardigan from Vera Moda, from their last winter collection.
White tank top from Vera Moda, from their basic collection.
Black Scarf from Vera Moda, bought last winter.

Hiya there! I just wanted too show you what I wore in this rainy dull day. I went to the shopping center with two of my friends and we ate some lunch did a little shopping and goofed around. I bought these pants from ASOS this summer. the first pair of pants I've gotten from them. I must say I should prob. have sized down. These are a size UK24 that I normally wear but feel they could have been a bit snugger. My sister will be arriving from Denmark on Monday and I am so exited :) So I have a lot of cleaning and getting stuff ready.

Have a great weekend everyone!
Karina

No comments:

Post a Comment