Saturday, October 29, 2011

OOTD - Flying Bird

The t shirt print in it's awesomeness. I bought it from eBay NWT (New With Tags) 2 years ago but have never worn it. I've taken it of the hanging rack several times before but never worn it. I don't know why it's just never been the item I was looking for. But today I threw on the green tank top and the parrot print seem to work nice with it. I forgot too take a photo of the accessories I was wearing but I had on a lilac purple round ring and a silver swirl on on the other hand. I also wore my silver watch.
  
The top - South UK size 22 - from eBay
Green top - Vera Moda size XL - from Vera Moda
Jeans - UK size 22 - from eBay
I so realize that my nail do not match my outfit at all! *LOL* but I did my nails last night while I was talking to a friend of mine on Skype. She was doing hers since she has a hot date tonight so I thought I would join her and do mine too. The yellow is a H&M nail polish - I think you can still get it in some stores, it's called "Going Bananas". The blue (looks green on yellow) is from Barry M and I think it's called Blue Sky.
And this is my dog, Falk. He tried to get into all the photos so I tough he should get his very own photo. He's 5 years old and a rescue dog. His mother is a golden retriever and his father is a Labrador. Anyway that's me for now. 

Karina

P.S. Did you notice I am not wearing blue and no cardigan! haha... progress!

1 comment: