Saturday, October 8, 2011

The ABC's

Well I maybe a little late but here it is - the thing all the cool kids are doing. I know I shouldn't follow the crowed but try to walk against it and blablabla.... But sometimes things like this show a little more who you are. So happy Saturday dear blog readers!  
A. Age: 27 (28 in 13 days!!) 
B. Bed size: Queen size 
C. Chore that you hate: Taking out the trash
D. Dogs: I ♥ dogs! I love all animals - but I have had dogs since I was born 
E. Essential start to your day: A glass of cold water. I know weird!
F. Favorite color: Blue and Green
G. Gold or Silver: Silver 
H. Height: 1.75 cm
I. Instruments you play: none 
J. Job title: Sales Assistant 
K. Kids: Not in my future plans
L. Live: Oyri, Faroe Islands
M. Mother's name : Lis
N. Nicknames: Carna, K-Dawg
O. Overnight hospital stays: 2 times! Once I got 18 stitches on my head (snowing accident) and the second time I broke my thumb into 3 pieces and I had to have iron poles operated into my hand. Which I then had to have in my hand for two months and after that another two months of training my fingers and hand.
P. Pet peeves:  Movie talkers! And bad service at stores/restaurants. 
Q. Quote from a movie: “No one puts Baby in a corner" - Dirty Dancing.
R. Right or left handed: Right 
S. Siblings: Older sister, Anna
U. Underwear: Should be worn at all times
V. Vegetable you hate: Mushrooms
W. What makes you run late: My alarm clock! The snooze button has a life of it's own
X. X-Rays you’ve had: Legs, arms (broken 4 times!) teeth and head - oh and knee!
Y. Yummy food that you make: Curry tomato soup w/ apples! Macaroni & cheese w/ jalapenos 
Z. Zoo animal: Lions and basically anything I can get close enough to pet :oD

No comments:

Post a Comment