Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Never again regret..

So I regret not buying this from Evans last year when it was in stock. I listen to everybody other than myself. And I shouldn't always listen to everyone else. Most of my friends like classic black clothes or have this bohemian style while I have this raven quality too myself I love sparkles and bright colors and fell in love with this tunic dress straight away but all my friends told me that I would never use it because it's to bright and sparkling. So I didn't buy it - and regret it as soon as the item sold out online. I have since been trolling eBay for one. Without luck :o/

So my advice is - do you love it and think you will wear it!? - do you have the money?! GO for it! Listen too yourself, and try to challenge yourself and love yourself. People around you mean well but they don't always know you and your body. I leave you with a beautiful photo of the garment.




**UPDATE** thank God and creative people for eBay. I managed to get my hands on one of these!


No comments:

Post a Comment