Sunday, October 9, 2011

My newest buy - Hawaii jacket


So this baby is my newest buy. I bought it of eBay for 7$ but the shipping was even higher 15$! So in total 22$ - in my currency it came too about 132 DDK witch is quite cheap. I just hate it when I pay crazy more for shipping price rather than the item its self.
I will probably pair it with a pair of blue jeans leggings or boot-cut jeans. I want to try a black loose tank top underneath or a boyfriend like t shirt with a v neck and 3/4 sleeves. The jacket also has 3/4 sleeves so it would probably work it a wore full sleeves underneath. Give the outfit a little more edge to it. Since the jacket and the outfit has so much cool tones to it I would pair it with some gold accessories and keep the makeup pinkish and peachy. The blush from Sleek - Golden Rose would work great with this look. Since it's getting really cold outside (we already have snow!) I would pair it with a boots. I've edited a photo for you with the outfit I have in my mind. I can't wait for this jacket to arrive! But being used to international shipping and living on small islands I know it will take up too 4 weeks. 

Sorry for not posting any OOTD this week. I've been feeling under the weather - almost sick but not really. I have one more week of work than 14 days of summer vacation! Yes, I know summer vacation in the winter time but my sister is coming from Denmark with her husband and their kids + my best friend Rani is also coming to visit from Denmark + my boyfriend has the time off +  me and my boyfriend have been together for 10 year on the 20th! + it's my birthday on the 21th - I am turning 28 years this time! I have a lot of tings coming up and a lot of excuses to wear cute clothes and not just my work uniform. 

Have a great Sunday everyone!

Karina

1 comment: