Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Christmas Party with the Girls

Christmas time!

So last weekend I had a Christmas party with my friends. We went to a local restaurant a had dinner after that we went to one of the girls that lived nearby. 
I do have to to give my apologies for not being that much around lately. But it's December and I work in a store. Which means working everyday and long days so I don't have a lot of spare time right now. I can't wait until the 24th (yes we in Europe celebrate Christmas a day early!) 

Until the next time - stay safe in these cold and dark days!
And thanks for stopping by.

Karina


What I wore :

Purple tights - size 2 from Evans
Orange midi skirt - size 24 from ASOS Curve
Black body stock from a local store
Leopard cardigan - thrifted


On my nails I have two colors from Kleancolor - I have too get back
to you on the color names. I have short term memory lately.





Necklace is from Vera Moda and I've had it for years. The dog you have seen before,
it's my fathers German Shepard - Tór. He is about 7 years old and was a Christmas
present for my dad from me and my sister. So I thought he should re-appear in this post.

2 comments: