Sunday, April 1, 2012

So yeah this happen!


So yeah this happen 14 days ago. I was minding my own business and driving to work when a driver in a brand new Audi car didn't think she needed to slow down like the other cars in front of me and her and she slammed right into the back of my car with 80 km/hour and made my car a sandwich between the one in front of me and hers. I ended up in the hospital with out any major injurious - they were afraid I might have damaged my back or neck but it was only bruises, cuts and sore mussels. BUT I am back and fight for fight - I've returned to full time working and am looking forward too posting more OOTD's outfitts.

Hope everyone is super!
Easter is on the way and yeah for chocolate eggs. 
*I've already started on mine!* I know, bad me.

- Karina

No comments:

Post a Comment