Monday, April 30, 2012

I am loving the style of..



If you don't know this beautiful face yet you need too youtube her : Carly Rae Jepsen. She's 26 year old singer/songwriter hot right now with the song : Call Me Maybe. She makes me want to dye my hair dark again. And grow it long! She has so cute relaxing bohemian style with is easy to recreate. 




In this picture below she is wearing a yellow dress paired with a red belt. I bought a yellow dress from ASOS Curve a couple of days ago and was in a little of bit chock when I recived it. It was SO yellow and I had no idea how to style it. I refuse to stay with in the safe zone and pair the dress with black accessories - black and yellow make me think of a bee. So I think I am going to pair it with a red belt, some nude shoes silver accessories and maybe a nude color cardigan depending on what the weather is like. We still have snow - I cant wait until we get better weather, at least dryer weather. I can't stand more water or snow.The yellow dress that I bought is unfortunately sold out but ASOS has at this time 4 other yellow dresses for sale.




No comments:

Post a Comment