Sunday, April 1, 2012

OOTD - jeans and plaid


Guess what, I am wear all blue again. Wore this outfit today when I went to help my mother clean out some old toys and junk we don't use anymore. The blue top is new, I got it from my boyfriend when he came back from a trip to Denmark. He bought it from H&M only 14 days ago so I guess they would be in stock still - I just can't find it online. 

The blue plaid shirt is from Evans - about 2 years old. I don't like the clothes selection from all that much more. They have been gone to much brownish, old style floral and a bit ill fitted for my like.

The jeans are old, I use them for work. I bought them from Zizzi almost 4 years ago. They were a bit expensive but since they have lasted me this long I think they were worth it. That was all for this time. 

I am off to eat - free range chicken, rice, gravey and chips. Sunday feast!

- Karina

No comments:

Post a Comment