Thursday, September 22, 2011

Day off = Dress up! (picture heavy blog)

So I forgot I had a day off! HA! So I got up early and had nothing to do (well nothing I wanted to do that is. I am a procrastinator. I'll do the dishes and wash the clothes tomorrow) So I went into my clothes and played dress up. I have a lot of clothes I still haven't worn and I wanted to use this opportunity to try them on and she what works. And I took some photos to show you guys! :) Tell me what you think of the outfits.
Outfit nr. 1 Purple t shirt - eBay/ black short - Dorothy Perkin/ Bag - O'Neill
Outfit nr. 2 Black Sheer Top - Torrid/ Floral Skirt - ASOS Curve
Outfit nr. 3 Purple t shirt - eBay/ black short - Dorothy Perkin/ Bag - O'Neill
Outfit nr. 4 Black Sheer Top - Torrid/ Dark Jeggings - H&M BiB/ Pumps - Iron Fist


Outfit nr.6 Black Tutu skirt and top - ASOS Curve / Black belt - Torrid
Outfit nr. 7 Red Top & belt - H&M / Black Shorts - Dorothy Perkins / Cardigan - eBay
Outfit nr. 7 Cardigan - Evans / Black Pencil skirt - M&S / Silver top - Torrid
Outfit nr. 8 Cardigan - Evans / Black Pencil skirt - M&S / Silver top - Torrid / Belt - H&M


See ya around!
Karina

3 comments:

  1. they all look fab on you Karina :) where is your mum having her birthday do? my personal preference for the night out would be the silver and black outfit - last 2 pics - but i am loving the fuschia pink outfit and the one with the big black belt aswell...:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sharon :) She's having her birthday @ this rented community house. It's big birthday since the family from Denmark is coming home :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I looove outfit number 2 and 6, they both are awesome! But you look pretty in all of them!

    ReplyDelete