Sunday, June 19, 2011

Sunday OOTD

Not much to report from the Faroe Islands. I've been doing some online shopping so I have some items to show you in the up coming weeks. Today I have a simple OOTD to show you. Remember If the pictures are a bit small you can click on them and they become bigger. Hope you all have a great sunday!

Karina


What I wore :

Gray/white/black scarf - thrifted
Leopard clutch - H&M
Pale pink tunica - H&M BiB size EU50
White tank top - H&M size XL
Blue Jeggings - H&M BiB size EU50
black ballerinas - Graceland size EU 41

I bought the jeggings, the tunica and the clutch 14 days ago and everything is
already sold out online! I was going to be better at showing you readers where
to get the items I am wearing. But this time it's a fail!


1st. picture - close up of my ballerinas
2nd picture - I had a hairband with a bow in my hair
3rd picture - I wanted summer nails so I went with a neon green
over a silver base, they become metallic green. I love this color
reminds me of the cars from the fast and the furious.


No comments:

Post a Comment