Friday, June 3, 2011

Chinese food and no more exam



So I passed my last test and in 1½ month I will be a educated sale assistant. And don't ask me what I will be doing after that - I want to work and earn money - oh I so miss money! :o) But I also just inquired about a assistant job at a art and commercial agency - I am exited too see what the future brings. Well anyways to the OOTD - I wore this today. Me and my boyfriend went for some Chinese food, neither of us felt like cooking - it's weekend! It's a big festival in the town that my boyfriend is from so I think we will be taking a road trip there and have some fun. 

What will you all be up to this weekend?


What I wore :
Black and Gray tank top - H&M size XL
Black Cardigan - South size UK 24
Scarf - Vera Moda one size
Military green pant - H&M BiB EU size 52

Nail polish :
Orange -  I think it's called "brick" from Barry M.
Gray/Blue Glitter - KleanColor "puppylove"

Rings :
Same as always - the big one is a new ebay item and has a Tibet prayer on it.
I think it coast 2 £ and turned my finger green the first time, but smarty me
painted it with one coat clear nail polish and problem solved!



No comments:

Post a Comment