Sunday, June 5, 2011

OOTD - Disney & Pink Nails

Hi Dude!
I don't feel like writing much here today. I am so tired, just came back from Pirates of the Caribbean 4. Must say - not as good as the first 3. I felt like there wasn't much story in it. The first 3 had this way of making you think you knew the storyline but the it had this huge twist and you became surprised.

Anyways here are photos of today's OOTD.

Karina


What I wore :
Black Cardigan - H&M size XL (sold out online)
Turquoise Mickey T shirt - Evans size UK 22/24 (sold out online)
Gray linen shorts -  H&M BiB size EU 50 (sold out online)
Black tights - Vera Moda size XL
Bag, gray sequin from a seller on the street - Label 
just says "Catwalk - designed with love"



On my nails :
Black from Kleancolor - nr. 5 "Black"

No comments:

Post a Comment