Sunday, January 8, 2012

OOTD - ♥

Not that this OOTD is my absolute favorite but I decided too call it because of the blouse. The blouse I found on eBay and won the action and payed about 6 £ (36 DDK) with shipping which is nothing compared too what I have too pay for clothes in the Faroe Islands. The blouse is by Marks & Spencer and a UK size 20 - I usually buy a size 22 or 24 but in this case I just really wanted it and took a chance - Which I am glad I did now. I am a strong believer of "make it work" when it comes to curves and plus size - rules are meant to be broken!


* Please note that everything is old or thrifted in this OOTD*

What I Wore :
gray leggings - from Zizzi
Black boots - from Evans
skirt - actually a under-dress from ASOS Curve
(came with the lace dress with 3/4 sleeves)
Blouse - Marks & Spencer
Turquoise cardigan - from H&M
Black Jacket - from H&M 

The second two photos made me laugh so loud! Exactly the same pose in both and even the same gangster wannabe look in both of them. You have too excuse me but I forgot to take the photos before going out and had to take them when I got home at 2 in the morning. I went on a double date with my boyfriend, a friend and her boyfriend. We went and got some pizza and then back to their place and watched a movie.

So this was my OOTD from last night. I am thinking about asking a friend of mine to go and watch the new Sherlock Holms movie that is theaters now. Hope everyone is having a great weekend!

Karina
 

No comments:

Post a Comment